This entry was posted on July 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm and is filed under Braak . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
2 Responses to “San Diego Comic-Con, 2011”
DIBS ON MORRISON!
(Especially since we’d both have to shave our heads.)
OK, so for the Ellis costume we will need:
- Lots and lots of black clothes and a black fedora
- A bit of padding (Ellis isn’t exactly fat, but he is a thick guy)
- Lifts (he is also a tall guy)
- A cane (I know Braak has one, and I’ve got one from my “Dr. House” costume that I maintain was the BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME EVER)
- Cans of Red Bull
- The time to grow a manly beard
For the Morrison costume we will need:
- Big spacey sunglasses
- A shiny silver suit.
This might take a little work.
I have motorcycle boots that give me an extra two or so inches of height, I think that could do it.