Today, in Idiots (TQP0106):

Posted: October 20, 2008 in Braak, Politics
Tags: , , ,

One of the good things about WordPress is that when you sign in, it gives you links to a whole bunch of other blogs that are run through the same service.  It’s promoting interconnectedness, or immanentizing the singularity, or spiming the cube, or whatever Bruce Sterling would call it.

Today, I saw a blog post that caught my eye, and clicked on it.  It said:  I, Rosetta, Am A Proud Racist.

Hmmmm.

It’s tricky to link to it, because the post itself has a bunch of quotes in it, but what “Rosetta” is describing is this:  at a school, a girl named Ashleigh Jones wore a McCain-Palin t-shirt.  One of her (twelve-year-old) classmates called her a racist.  Here is Rosetta’s response to the incident, an excoriation of LiberalLeft “tolerance:”

I submit to you…that it is not “the heat of this election year” that Ashleigh Jones is feeling.  She is feeling the official intimidation tactic of the Democratic party and its sycophantic fellators in the MSM as they seek to silence those with the audacity to support a candidate other than The One.  That’s not politics, Ms. DiPane, you fucking dunce, that’s a fascistic attempt to silence speech.

Now, let’s take a moment to first ignore the irony of someone complaining about their opponent’s lack of tolerance calling someone else a “fucking dunce.”  And, let’s also take a moment to ignore the fact that Rosetta here clearly doesn’t have a clue what the word “fascistic” means.  Let’s just look at the heart of why Rosetta is an idiot:

She is suggesting that the Democrats’ official policy is to intimidate children through the use of a secret army of twelve-year-olds.

See that?  The OFFICIAL INTIMIDATION TACTIC of the Democrats is to get a bunch of fifth graders together, send them out into the schools, and have them call other fifth graders mean names.  That is their official tactic.  Official means it came from an office.  Somewhere, some Democratic strategist wrote a memo that says, “Hey, you know what will help us win this election?  Let’s take the fight to the elementary schools!”  In the handbook for Democratic strategy, there’s a paragraph that looks like this:

On Voters,  The Swaying Thereof:  Section 3:  Intimidation.  Part II, Elementary Schools: The key to any election is convincing fifth graders to support you, so every effort should be made to recruit sympathetic twelve-year-olds to the Democratic cause.  They should then be instructed to call other twelve-year-olds by mean epithets, including “racist,” “facist,” “elitist,” and “poop-face.” Other methods of intimidation, including hair-pulling and wiping boogers on each other, should not be officially encouraged, by does not need to be roundly condemned.

Emphasis there is mine, obviously.

Shit, no wonder the Democrats keep losing.  This is the worst fascist army in history!  I don’t know if this is part of some long-term plan to sway the election of 2020, or somebody just got their wires crossed and forgot that twelve-year-olds can’t vote, but clearly this policy needs to be re-evaluated.

Rosetta then goes on to redefine the word “racist” to mean “Republican”–which is twice as hilarious only because of how sincere she seems about it–and then rattles off some boilerplate about how she wants to pay lower taxes and have a smaller government, but would really like to continue spending a billion dollars a minute in Iraq.

In summation:  the Democrats are terrible at being fascists.

Comments
  1. […] Rosetta, She’s An Idiot It’s tricky to link to it, because the post itself has a bunch of quotes in it, but what “Rosett… at a school, a girl named Ashleigh Jones wore a McCain-Palin t-shirt. One of her (twelve-year-old) […]

2. mesablue says:

Heh, nice.

I hope all three of your readers see this.

3. threatqualitypress says:

@mesablue:

Well, fingers crossed. I know my mom will think it’s funny, so that’s something.

4. Rosetta the Racist says:

Hahahaha. We’re going to have so much fun with you.

5. threatqualitypress says:

I am a-quiver.

6. […] take a few moments to visit the site, Threat Quality Press, and leave a fun comment.  Maybe something Tourette’s related.  Or maybe take the […]

7. Hsiang says:

Afterschool, like, by the flagpole…
    YOU ARE SOOO GONNA GET IT!!

8. JNOV says:

So, what happened? I heard there would be blood. Not that I wanna see it or anything. That would be morbid.

Well this is another fine mess you’ve gotten us into, Christopher.

10. […] Quality Press then titled a post “Today, in Idiots (TQP0106)” and […]

11. matt says:

Eh, these people are just close minded, right wing nut jobs. Pay no attention.

12. threatqualitypress says:

@JNOV: I’ve got a response set up for tomorrow. Today is Jeff’s day.

13. Rosetta the Racist says:

I’ve got a response set up for tomorrow.

YAYYYYYYY!!!! But please don’t make us wait for tomorrow. Today please.

I’m very excited for round two. And hopefully you enjoy this is much as I do.

Also, are you man or woman. Or “other”?

14. threatqualitypress says:

Today is Jeff’s day. While this is entertaining, it’s certainly not enough for me to disrupt the schedule.

I am male.

15. Bill says:

Not really entertaining. A blog war that centers around name-calling rather than intelligent argument. Based on the content and the comments, the web site seems to be the home of adolescents. Where do you find these people?

16. Erin says:

Nice post, Braak. As for the gender confusion: now you understand what my life’s like.

As to the response: this is hilarious. I’d tell you to go easy on these people, but that would be disingenuous. Make them cry, Braak. They’ve brought it upon themselves.

17. […] flipping out when they’re criticised, written an enthusiastic and vitriolic response to my calling her an idiot.  I can’t imagine why.  Surely, my own credentials don’t merit this kind of […]