Speaking of Superheroes

Posted: July 17, 2009 in Threat Quality

I may, or may not, be a member of a secret international organization of supervillains.

JoinToday_LairTemp

I also may or may not have worked on a radio spot for them.

[AUDIO https://threatqualitypress.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/roach_radio_spot.mp3%5D

Comments

WHOAH! Is that really you, Moff? You sound like a dork.

2. Hsiang says:

I may, or may not have enjoyed that clip. I already have the t-shirt but still cannot decide on my new supervillian name. So many choices… Doctor Indecisive? Ambigulax? The Vaguerant? Nun of the Above?

I like Ambigulax. It makes you sound like a bisexual alien from beyond the stars.

Wow. Capable of being a spy. Could be anyone–ANYWHERE. The roach graphic is–surprisingly–quite cute-looking, a quality I’m not quick to assign to roaches. You’ve done well.

This also reminds me of the time I tried marketing Braak/Holland (or is it Holland/Braak?) graphic pillowcases before the duo seized the stash, mumbling something about “not appropriate” or “must wait to release them in ‘bed-in-a-bag’ sets”. But I’d already pulled the tasseled halter tops…too gauche, perhaps? Primadonnas…

For any new visitors: I’m one of the resident BS’rs. Braak and Holland did not, at any time, arrange to have really tacky products made in an attempt to market the site.

YET.

Also, I did not make the ROACH graphic, a fellow over here did.

I like the roach graphic—menacing, yet accessible. However; still trying to understand why I’m getting a “cute” vibe from it. The tough mug that seems so silly on a scratchy little, non-lethal bug? I don’t know…

8. Hsiang says:

Whatever happened to that plan of Braakoli ‘n’ Hollandaise Sauce flavored TQP Doritos?

Ha! That’s great!

Jeepers! That’s an awful good impression. I near unto thought it really was me, you silly-billy!

Heheheheh. Jeepers.