Hand of Danger!

Posted: August 27, 2009 in Braak, comic books, Jeff Holland
Tags: , , ,

Hand of Danger page 12 previewHand of Danger continues, something something something.  Final confrontation begins next week!

*******************************************************************

First Page | Previous Page | Next Page

Hand of Danger page 12

Comments

Backgrounds are for suckers!

Tommy Cait just lives in a very, very white house.

OK, I finally took the time (what with not doing any work today anyway) to start at the beginning and read through, and you guys have my permission to use this blurb:

“[Hand of Danger] is thoroughly entertaining.”
    —Josh Wimmer, Internet friend

4. Hsiang says:

“There are certain webcomics that by virtue of their sheer genius will re-define storytelling for decades, nay centuries to come. Hand of Danger is a webcomic.”
    –Chris Hsiang, Couch-surfing Wastrel

Consider yourselves on the jacket of the inevitable omnibus collection.

The omnibus collection will be like 24 pages. It will cost at least $70.

Oh God–I want some! Sounds so goood! I’m particularily impressed with the climax of stories–the meat–and don’t want to be bothered with any beginnings and ends, sandwiching everything together in a neat, little package…trimmed of any excess “fat”…if only someone would market to me, for once!

Sorry—I was just trying to ride on the “funny” of a new chicken-bun sandwich.

@V.I.P.: YOUR WORDPLAY IS TOO HIGH-LEVEL FOR US.

9. V.I.P Referee says:

Yes, I’m in danger of even intimidating myself sometimes, so I often use a delicate balance of…wait a second…SHUT UP!