Hand of Danger!

Posted: September 10, 2009 in Braak, comic books, Jeff Holland
Tags: , ,

Hand of Danger page 20 previewAfter today’s exciting battle, it’s all over bar the shouting.  Join us next week for a bittersweet denoument!

*************************************************************

First Page | Previous Page | Next Page

Hand of Danger page 20

Comments

Oh. That’s so sad. It must be lonely being the “hand of danger”. Nobody…understands the burden–the pain…

Seriously! A rather more downbeat ending than I expected. I like it, though.

3. Hsiang says:

The walking away regretty thing in the bottom panel is a very nice touch.

But really, I still cannot see the previous page!
    WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

I don’t know, Hsiang. I can see it. Everyone else seems to be able to see it. I don’t know what to tell you.

5. Hsiang says:

I sad.

I’ll tell you this much, Hsiang: It was AWESOME! I can’t believe you missed it! And it’ll never be so awesome again!!!

(Maybe it’s your browser? Do you use Firefox? I dunno. Call tech support!)

Next week is our little epilogue. Which, it turns out, I had an absolute blast drawing, even though there is practically no epic kung-fu action.

Maybe I’m growing as a person.

Also, this seems like as good a place as any to mention this:

Holland, are you going to actually send me those epilogue pages? Because I haven’t seen them yet.

Done and done!

It’s a Christmas miracle!

And also I’m incredibly lazy with the long ordeal that is scanning pages so they don’t completely look like crap. It lakes like FIVE WHOLE MINUTES, people! Don’t judge me!!!!

(There’s a Rob Liefeld joke in here somewhere, but I’m tired and don’t feel clever enough.)

9. Hsiang says:

Looking forward to the epilogue and the teeny-weey little Liefeld feet.

No tiny feet! I’m a student of the Humberto Ramos School of Abnormally LARGE Feet.