12th Doctor Comics

Posted: October 21, 2012 in Braak, comic books
Tags: , , , ,

Experiments with Slideshow.  I wish I could tinker with it so the change wasn’t a fade, but what can you do?

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Comments
  1. Josh says:

You have the weirdest taste in music, man.

You know, Brian May plays a guitar made out of junk from his garage, that he built when he was sixteen.

3. Josh says:

Oh, I am not disputing the musical, technical, or scientifical talents of Brian May.

Well, I don’t see what’s weird about. Seems to me that I’ve got pretty ordinary taste in music. Who doesn’t love the shit out of Queen?

5. Josh says:

No, that’s true. What really prompted that comment is that the only two bands I’ve heard you express interest in are the Decemberists and Brian May. Basically, I just imagine you listening to both on shuffle while dressed as a musketeer practicing fencing.

6. Dave says:

For some reason, I thought this would figure in Braak’s music library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzGMEfbnAw

Also, as I said before, if this happens, you will die. It’d make Colin Baker and Bonnie Langford look like a highpoint in the show’s history.

@Josh: You should see what happens when you get me going on Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.

8. Nathan says:

@Braak: Brian May also built a studio quality amplifier out of that same garage when the band needed one.

@Josh: And that’s now my permanent mental image of Braak. Thank you.